August 1612, twelve women and men were charged with the murders of ten people by means of witchcraft, all but two were tried at Lancaster Assizes. The Pendle Witch Walk promenade event returns with a new immersive journey to take you on, meet characters of the past and explore the story of the Lancashire Witches in the heart of its history at Lancaster Castle.
The Pendle Witch Walk
- This is a character led promenade event.
- This event takes place in some outdoor areas on uneven surfaces.
- This event is suitable for all ages.
- This cost is in addition to the £1 door Entry
- Don't forget to leave yourself time to get between events if booking multiple tickets.
Please note that we don't send physical tickets
- Your receipt which you'll receive via email will act as your ticket on the day.
- We will also send manual emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your ticket purchase(s)
- Please allow at least 24 hours for your manual email to be sent through. These emails are sent between 9am-4pm | Mon-Fri